Monday, January 11, 2010

About the Gardening Geek of the Computer family

Anyone who knows me is painfully aware that I always start a project with huge gusto and excitement, only to run out of steam as things get going. Either I run out of interest, or I lose motivation, or <insert other reason here>.

My latest project has been to grow my own veges. It's mostly been confined to pots as I moved from rental to rental, usually with only a balcony or courtyard to work with. We bought our first home in Brisbane's east in May 2009 and I now have a great big yard to work with. This blog is an attempt to keep me motivated and plugging along with the project, hopefully so my labours finally bear fruit. Yes, the pun was intended.

As the title infers, I'm also a computer geek by trade. Blogging is a natural way for me to log my endeavours as well as share my mistakes and successes with everyone so they hopefully have a better run than I. I hope you enjoy reading my exploits.

No comments:

Post a Comment